MAXIMISING THE LIFESPAN OF CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE
Facing the constant rise and fall of water, challenging weather conditions and corrosive environment, both fixed and floating offshore structures are exposed to a range of threats in and around the ‘splashzone’.
The integrity management of critical infrastructure such as caissons, conductors and risers in these areas can be a significant challenge and cost to asset owners, particularly on mature assets. Often unseen or undetected, these integrity issues are frequently located in difficult to access areas underdeck or around the ‘splashzone’.
The inspection, repair and maintenance of critical infrastructure in and around the splashzone requires specialist personnel, equipment and services.
Driven by our commitment to innovation and providing the best solutions for our clients, AquaTerra have developed a complete range of specialist products and procedures to enable efficient, productive and safe underdeck and splashzone inspection, repair and maintenance.
Our specialist offshore teams include rope access construction and inspection personnel with a long track record of delivering complex splashzone and underdeck projects.
Our capability extends from small localised inspection and repair workscopes through to full multi-discipline turnkey projects, both in the UK and throughout the international energy market.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING CAPABILITIES:
- Caisson cleaning, inspection and repair products (AquaCLAM®)
- Caisson and conductor stabilisation products (AquaShim®)
- Composite repair and lining products (CureShield®)
- Caisson and conductor removal, replacement and decommissioning
- Caisson temporary restraint
- Underdeck suspended access (QuikDeck®)
- Late life repair and modifications
- Engineered clamp installation and removal
- Fabric maintenance and repairs
- Complex rigging operations
- Hazardous area NDT, rigging and construction
They deliver, and deliver well. AquaTerra gets the job done. "
AquaTerra could be summed up as a Problem Solving, not man-hour burning organization. "
Our core competencies
They have a great track record in what they do. If any problems come up their management team is very accessible. "
Our Track Record
Braefoot Bay: AquaClam®
DUNLIN CONDUCTOR REMOVAL: QUIKDECK®
OUR CERTIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
Our specialised product suite