Hazardous Area Entry & Rescue
This includes not only the safety of the people working in these spaces, but also of those tasked with their potential rescue as part of a risk asses operational plan.
Dangers from accessing and working in confined spaces can arise due to a range of circumstances which is why AquaTerra personnel are specifically and continually trained for any situation.
Since establishment we have continually developed market leading, robust safe systems of work that have allowed AquaTerra to complete over one million hours of incident free confined space operations, 25% of which utilised line fed breathing apparatus (BA).
We combine this capability with rope access and trade skills such as inspection, rigging, mechanical and electrical works to deliver turnkey hazardous area construction projects.
AquaTerra also offers third party confined space management and training, supply of safety critical equipment and mobilisation of confined space rescue teams.
- Multi-discipline confined space construction, inspection and cleaning teams
- Extensive line-fed breathing apparatus work
- Confined space operations planning and training
- Confined space rescue teams
- Concrete leg access specialists
- Underdeck hazardous area experience
- Tank inspection and fabric maintenance
- Flight set based escape set working
DUNLIN CONDUCTOR REMOVAL: QUIKDECK®