Integrity & NDT
Inspection and testing are vital to ensure assets meet compliance requirements and legislation.
With a highly accredited Inspection & NDT capability we are experienced in the inspection of a wide range of assets. Our integrity data management services ensure that we securely manage and maximise the benefit from our clients' valuable inspection data.
Using conventional, advanced, and bespoke Non-Destructive Testing techniques we can meet the demands of a constantly developing global requirement for analysis and data.
We provide a comprehensive and dynamic inspection service with a focus on safety, integrity, and consistency. As a UKAS 17020, DNV and ABS accredited inspection company, we employ highly trained and competent personnel who utilise the latest technologies to ensure that our client’s inspection requirements are not only met but exceeded.
UKAS 17020, DNV, ABS Accredited:
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Eddy Current Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing including corrosion monitoring and weld inspection
DNV & ABS Accredited:
- Advanced NDT techniques such as Phased Array (PAUT)
- Special Periodic Survey (SPS) on marine vessels, covering structural , piping, vessel, hull and equipment inspection
Other Inspection Services:
- Conductor and caisson splashzone inspection tooling and software
- Asset integrity data management software
- Dropped Objects Prevention Scheme (DROPS), approved survey and reporting service
- API 4G Derrick Inspection
- Welding inspection and quality assurance to required procedure
- LEEA certified lifting equipment inspection and load testing
The client workscope required a large volume of heavy hydraulic equipment to be removed early in the project schedule in order for it to be transferred to the workshop, overhauled and re-installed...
Braefoot Bay: AquaClam®
"Without the AquaCLAM we would have required to use a diving team, which would have brought additional risk and challenges to the project. We were very impressed with the quality and quantity of visual and WT results that were produced by the tool."
Get in touch
Contact our expert team to discuss your requirements – we will be happy to help.