Rigging & Lifting
Having the right people with the correct training and certification is critical to safe operations.
AquaTerra has been delivering technically demanding rigging and lifting services in some of the world’s most challenging environments both on and offshore for over 15 years.
All of our lifting operations are planned by suitably qualified appointed persons and our team of experts support our site works with detailed lift plans, ensuring compliance with LOLER and other appropriate industry regulations.
Our site technicians are qualified to NVQ, OPITO and ECITB standards, underpinned by industry-leading trade test verifications and supported by a highly qualified in-house technical team.
- OPITO, NVQ and LOLER qualified technical authority planning and support
- NVQ, ECITB and OPITO qualified field technicians
- LOLER compliant lift plans and supporting documentation
- In-house LEEA qualified procurement, management, inspection and certification of lifting equipment
- Rigging loft supply and management
- 3D Navisworks and Inventor software and data management
We have a wide range of courses, based on global best practice, for personnel who undertake rigging and lifting operations. Comprehensive training is offered by our expert team, which gives delegates the correct knowledge and skills to carry out rigging and lifting operations safely.
Our fully equipped training facility includes rigging lofts, multiple lifting frames and props and a comprehensive range of portable lifting equipment.