Hook-up & Commissioning
ASSET HUC REQUIRES A FLEXIBLE Multi-disciplined APPROACH
Hook-up and commissioning of an asset covers a wide range of activities needed to bring a new asset into operation. With significant limiting factors such as bed space, conflicting workscopes, complex lifting operations and multiple access challenges, specialist experience and expertise is critical to a successful project.
AquaTerra have a track record of successful execution of high profile hook up and commissioning projects. Our multi-disciplined teams have experience of both large and small scale hook ups on new and existing Oil and Gas installations as well as new renewable HVDC platforms.
As working at height specialists we can advise on topside and underdeck design factors that maximise access efficiency for HUC and future maintenance and inspection activities.
Our range of services are ideally suited to these complex projects where high quality access is combined with technical construction capabilities to execute the following hook up activities:
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING CAPABILITIES:
- Platform access methodology review at design and execution stages
- Preparation and planning including work packs and lift planning
- Temporary suspended underdeck access platforms
- Complex rigging and lifting operations
- Hook up of electrical, HVAC, mechanical and piping service and systems
- Commissioning of new services and systems
- Removal of transit and temporary steelwork
- Caisson installation and hook up
- Surface coatings and insulation
They deliver, and deliver well. AquaTerra gets the job done. "
Our core competencies
AquaCLAM enabled us to complete a successful inspection project. "
They have a great track record in what they do. If any problems come up their management team is very accessible. "
Our Track Record
HOOK-UP & COMMISSIONING OF AN HVDC SUBSTATION
OUR CERTIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
Our specialised product suite