Civils & Industrial
Work at height specialist construction
The civils and industrial market has seen buoyant growth in the past few years, however rising costs, recruitment issues and time delays have put pressure on achieving delivery targets for main contractors and end clients.
Construction projects with work at height elements require specialist skills, knowledge and experience in order to be delivered safely and effectively.
Typical projects using our multi-disciplined work at height services
- Pipework modifications and upgrades
- Facilities and building maintenance
- On-site welding services
- Glazing installation and removal
- Cladding and curtain-walling
- Geo-technical survey and works
- Inspection and non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Dropped object survey and reporting
They deliver, and deliver well. AquaTerra gets the job done. "
Our core competencies
OUR CERTIFICATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
They have a great track record in what they do. If any problems come up their management team is very accessible. "