04 May Work at Height Safety Awareness Unit 2
Work at Height Safety Awareness Unit 2
This one-day course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height systems and, through a combination of classroom and practical work, the process of a safe and systematic approach to working at height operations.
The course is aimed at Safety Representatives, Supervisors with responsibility for work at height operations and Equipment Users.
Duration: 1 day
People: 8 (max)
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Scaffold Towers
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP’s)
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Arrest
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Organisation and Planning
- Rescue and Emergency Planning
- Written Test (multiple choice)
- Demonstration of Specific Equipment
- Inspection and Defects
- Isolating Equipment
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
This course is run daily at AquaTerra House, please suggest an ideal date in the below form. Please note that this course may also be run on client’s own premises/site which can be specified in the enquiry form.