06 May Vehicle Marshalling
This course is relevant to persons responsible for marshalling other vehicles and pedestrians whilst a vehicle is reversing/manoevering.
Duration: 1/2 day
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Site accident statistics and reporting requirements
- Risk assessment
- Driver visibility and visibility of marshals
- PPE recommendations
- How to ensure delegate safety
- How to ensure safety of public/drivers
- Vehicle awareness and dangers
- Inspection of site and discussion
- Positioning of various vehicle marshals
- Signals/standing positions when directing pedestrians and reversing vehicles
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.