This accident and incident investigation course has been designed to provide delegates with the knowledge to safely use the spill products that are provided to them by employers at their work site and to highlight the importance of having a simple and effective response action plan.
- Health and welfare information
- Our environment and our duty of care
- Brief introduction to current pollution legislation
- Health and safety of response personnel
- Spill response products - types, uses and deployment
- Spill response actions - containment, clean up and disposal
- After spill analysis
- Spill kit location and contents
- simulated Spill exercise
- Deployment techniques for spill response products
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.
The candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate practical skills
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which re-certification must take place.