The aim of this course is to confirm knowledge of the regulations governing the transport of lithium batteries. This course will cover basic theory and practical aspects of dangerous goods transport.
By the end of the course delegates should be aware of:
- The applicable dangerous goods regulations by sea and road
- The dangerous goods classification system
- How lithium batteries are:
- Operational issues regarding lithium batteries
- Your responsibilities
- Where to find information if you have any problems
- Introduction to the course
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Dangerous Goods Responsibilities
- Various definitions and applications around lithium and the impact on the classification for transport
- The transport conditions with the exceptions and special provisions and their impact on the packing for transport
- Packing, Marking, Labelling and Documentation
- Operational Requirements
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which re-certification must take place.