This two-hour course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height in harnesses. Additional training elements (e.g. working with ladders), can be included according to client requirements. The course is aimed at all personnel who work at height using harnesses.
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Arrest
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Organisation and Planning
- Rescue and Emergency Planning
- Written Test (multiple choice)
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.