To provide Drivers with the instruction required by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and JAUPT in order to obtain their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC training is a requirement for most LGV drivers under the new Driver CPC Regulations. Drivers are required to undertake 35 hours of continued professional development training every 5 years in order to maintain their ability to drive professionally.
The D CPC course covers a diverse range of transport, legal, business and safety related topics in order to provide professional development for drivers.
- Driver CPC
- Behaviour & Effects of an incident or accident including physiological and post traumatic stress effects and symptoms.
- Accident reporting and legal requirements
- First Aid including purpose of first aid, incident management, dealing with casualties of various types and CPR
- Emergency Situations and how to deal with them
- Vehicle Safety Equipment
- Reaction in the event of fire including types and uses of fire extinguishers
- Revision and Test Questions
- Course Summary
The scheduled course dates below are for training to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
If these dates are not suitable, or you would like to enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please use the button below to send an enquiry
19 Mar 2019
30 Apr 2019
4 May 2019
25 Jun 2019
30 Jul 2019
20 Aug 2019
17 Sep 2019
There are currently no scheduled dates for October 2019, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for November 2019, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for December 2019, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for January 2020, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for February 2020, please get in touch if you require more information.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
Certificates are awarded after successful completion of the course but there is no requirement to pass an examination for this module.