The objectives of this course are to ensure that students can:
- Prepare a dangerous goods shipment in accordance with the requirements of the IMDG Code
- Understand and apply the IMDG Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Understand their responsibilities
- Classify dangerous goods according to the type of hazard and degree of danger
- Identify Proper Shipping Names
- Understand and apply the information contained in the Dangerous Goods List
- Correctly pack dangerous goods in the appropriate packaging
- Mark and label packages
- Document shipments
- The IMDG Code
- Classes, UN numbers, Proper Shipping Names and Packing Groups
- The Dangerous Goods List
- Marking and labelling
The scheduled course dates below are for training to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
If these dates are not suitable, or you would like to enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please use the button below to send an enquiry
26 Apr 2019
31 May 2019
28 Jun 2019
26 Jul 2019
30 Aug 2019
27 Sep 2019
1 Oct 2019
29 Nov 2019
20 Dec 2019
There are currently no scheduled dates for January 2020, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for February 2020, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for March 2020, please get in touch if you require more information.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a two year period after which re-certification must take place.