The objectives of this course are to ensure that students can:
- Prepare a dangerous goods shipment in accordance with the requirements of the IMDG Code
- Understand and apply the IMDG Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Understand their responsibilities
- Classify dangerous goods according to the type of hazard and degree of danger
- Identify Proper Shipping Names
- Understand and apply the information contained in the Dangerous Goods List
- Correctly pack dangerous goods in the appropriate packaging
- Mark and label packages
- Document shipments
- The IMDG Code
- Classes, UN numbers, Proper Shipping Names and Packing Groups
- The Dangerous Goods List
- Marking and labelling
The scheduled course dates below are for training to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
If these dates are not suitable, or you would like to enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please use the button below to send an enquiry
24 Apr 2020
29 May 2020
26 Jun 2020
31 Jul 2020
28 Aug 2020
25 Sep 2020
30 Oct 2020
27 Nov 2020
18 Dec 2020
There are currently no scheduled dates for January 2021, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for February 2021, please get in touch if you require more information.
There are currently no scheduled dates for March 2021, please get in touch if you require more information.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a two year period after which re-certification must take place.