This course is designed to provide delegates with a basic level of knowledge and understanding to allow them to operate breathing apparatus safely and with confidence.
During this one day course delegates will receive instruction on the safe use and operating procedures as well as demonstrations and practical exercises in order to allow them to gain confidence to be able to operate and utilise breathing apparatus safely.
- Health and Welfare Information
- Conditions requiring the use of breathing apparatus
- General components
- Operational checks
- Donning and doffing procedure
- Emergency Procedures
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which recertification must take place.