This course is designed to give candidates a basic knowledge of and skills to identify the risks involved in working with Benzene and a potentially hazardous environment.
- What is Benzene
- Use of Benzene in the workplace
- How you can be exposed to Benzene
- Health hazards of Benzene
- Permissible limits of Benzene
- How to protect yourself from Benzene
- Gas monitoring
- Use of respirators
- Medical surveillance & first aid
- HSE rules on Benzene
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please click the button below.
The Candidate must:
- attend the entire course
- adhere to course content and demonstrate the required practical application techniques
Certificates awarded after successful completion of the course will be valid for a three year period after which re-certification must take place.