04 May Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspection
Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspection
Work at height equipment requires to be regularly inspected to ensure it is fit for purpose. Those responsible for the management of equipment, as well as equipment users, must therefore be capable of inspecting equipment competently and efficiently. This two day personal fall protection equipment inspection course will provide candidates with an overview of current legislative requirements and a thorough understanding of the requirements for the inspection and certification of equipment, equipment types and uses, inspection regimes, identification and marking, typical defects and the causes of wear and damage.
This course is appropriate to those who are responsible for managing, inspecting, certifying and issuing equipment as well as equipment users.
Duration: 2 days
- Legislation and Regulations
- Equipment and Systems Identification
- Inspection Regimes and Requirements
- Equipment Inspection
- Certification Requirements
- Practical Demonstrations and Exercises
- Defective Equipment Identification
- Equipment Storage
Please see below the 2021 course dates for this 2-day training course to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
- Tuesday 18th – Wednesday 19th May
- Tuesday 17th – Wednesday 18th August
- Tuesday 16th – Wednesday 17th November
To enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.