04 May PASMA Towers for Users
PASMA Towers for Users
This course has been designed to provide personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers with the required knowledge and understanding to conduct these tasks safely and to obtain their PASMA Towers for Users accreditation.
At the end of the course the operator will be able to safely assemble, dismantle, relocate and alter a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to themselves or others.
Duration: 1 day
- Regulations and guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA code of practice
- Product Standards EN 1004:2004
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers
- Current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Completion of tower inspection records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
This course is run on request at AquaTerra House, please suggest an ideal date in the below form. Please note that this course may also be run on client’s own premises/site which can be specified in the enquiry form.