06 May Manual Handling Assessor
Manual Handling Assessor
The manual handling assessor course has been designed to provide delegates with an awareness of the manual handling operations regulations and to also provide knowledge and understanding of how to manage manual handling operations safely and reduce the risk of injury to personnel from manual handling operations.
Duration: 1 day
People: 8 (max)
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Key Legal Concepts
- HSE Guidance and Practical Demonstrations
- Kinetic Handling Techniques
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling Injuries and how to minimise occurrence
- Managing Manual Handling Operations
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.