06 May LOLER Supervisor/Focal Point
LOLER Supervisor/Focal Point
This two day course is designed to provide supervisors with a thorough understanding of the LOLER regulations and requirements to allow them to set up controls and systems to implement LOLER requirements and to develop appropriate Risk Assessments and Lifting Plans for a given task.
Duration: 2 days
People: 6 (max)
- Health and Welfare Information
- Legislation and Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Equipment Strength and Stability
- Categories of Lifting Operations
- Written Procedures
- Risk Assessment Guidance Documents
- Lifting of Personnel
- Organising Lifting Operations
- Plan Reviews
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
2021 course dates to be confirmed for training delivered at AquaTerra House.
To enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.