06 May LOLER Lift Planner
LOLER Lift Planner
This one day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the LOLER regulations and requirements to allow them to develop appropriate Risk Assessments and Lifting Plans for a given task.
Duration: 1 day
People: 6 (max)
- Health and Welfare Information
- Legislation and Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Equipment Strength and Stability
- Categories of Lifting Operations
- Written Procedures
- Risk Assessment Guidance Documents
- Lifting of Personnel
- Organising Lifting Operations
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
The scheduled course dates below are for training to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
If these dates are not suitable, or you would like to enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.