06 May LOLER Lift Planner
LOLER Lift Planner
This one day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the LOLER regulations and requirements to allow them to develop appropriate Risk Assessments and Lifting Plans for a given task.
Duration: 1 day
People: 6 (max)
- Health and Welfare Information
- Legislation and Regulations
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Identification of Lifting Equipment
- Lifting Equipment Strength and Stability
- Categories of Lifting Operations
- Written Procedures
- Risk Assessment Guidance Documents
- Lifting of Personnel
- Organising Lifting Operations
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
2021 course dates to be confirmed for training delivered at AquaTerra House.
To enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.