07 May Lithium Batteries Dangerous Goods Awareness
Lithium Batteries Dangerous Goods Awareness
The aim of this course is to confirm knowledge of the regulations governing the transport of lithium batteries. This course will cover basic theory and practical aspects of dangerous goods transport.
Duration: 1 day
- Introduction to the course
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Dangerous Goods Responsibilities
- Various definitions and applications around lithium and the impact on the classification for transport
- The transport conditions with the exceptions and special provisions and their impact on the packing for transport
- Packing, Marking, Labelling and Documentation
- Operational Requirements
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.