04 May Harness User
This two-hour course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height in harnesses. Additional training elements (e.g. working with ladders), can be included according to client requirements. The course is aimed at all personnel who work at height using harnesses.
Duration: 2 hours
- Hierarchy of Risk
- Personal Fall Protection Systems
- Fall Arrest
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment
- Equipment Inspection
- Organisation and Planning
- Rescue and Emergency Planning
- Written Test (multiple choice)
This course is run daily at AquaTerra House, please suggest an ideal date in the below form. Please note that this course may also be run on client’s own premises/site which can be specified in the enquiry form.