06 May HAVS Awareness
The Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Awareness course has been designed to give participants the knowledge and understanding of the hazards associated with operating vibrating equipment, the effects on the human body and the control measures which should be put in place.
Duration: 1/2 day
- Health and welfare information
- Health hazards associated with working with vibrating tools
- How to recognise the symptoms of Hand/Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Risk assessment – control or minimise, measure and recording the risk
- State the maximum daily exposure levels for hand/arm vibration and explain how these can vary according to level or time of exposure
- Monitoring equiment available for HAVS
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.