06 May Driver CPC Module 4 (Hazardous Substances & The Driver)
Driver CPC Module 4 (Hazardous Substances & The Driver)
To provide Drivers with the instruction required by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and JAUPT in order to obtain their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC training is a requirement for most LGV drivers under the new Driver CPC Regulations. Drivers are required to undertake 35 hours of continued professional development training every 5 years in order to maintain their ability to drive professionally.
The D CPC course covers a diverse range of transport, legal, business and safety related topics in order to provide professional development for drivers.
Duration: 7 hours
People: 20 (max)
Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Dangerous Goods Responsibilities
- The Dangerous Goods Classification System
- Preparing a Dangerous Goods Shipment
- Packing, Marking, Labelling and Documentation
- Operational Requirements
- Legislation and Regulations (specific to COSHH)
- Identifying Hazardous Substances
- Explanation of EH40 Document
- Potential Health Effects
- Exposure Prevention
- COSHH Hierarchy
- PPE including limitations
- Personnel Responsibilities
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.