06 May Driver CPC Module 2 (Accident, Emergency & The Driver)
Driver CPC Module 2 (Accident, Emergency & The Driver)
To provide Drivers with the instruction required by the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) and JAUPT in order to obtain their Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Driver CPC training is a requirement for most LGV drivers under the new Driver CPC Regulations. Drivers are required to undertake 35 hours of continued professional development training every 5 years in order to maintain their ability to drive professionally.
The D CPC course covers a diverse range of transport, legal, business and safety related topics in order to provide professional development for drivers.
Duration: 7 hours
People 20 (max)
- Driver CPC
- Behaviour & Effects of an incident or accident including physiological and post traumatic stress effects and symptoms.
- Accident reporting and legal requirements
- First Aid including purpose of first aid, incident management, dealing with casualties of various types and CPR
- Emergency Situations and how to deal with them
- Vehicle Safety Equipment
- Reaction in the event of fire including types and uses of fire extinguishers
- Revision and Test Questions
- Course Summary
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.