03 May Dangerous Goods by Sea
Dangerous Goods by Sea
The objective of this course is to ensure that students can prepare any Dangerous Goods Shipment in accordance with the requirements of the IMDG Code. Aimed at Shippers, Packers, Freight Forwarders/Cargo Agents processing dangerous goods and any other relevant shore-side personnel.
Duration: 2 days
People: 10 (max)
- The IMDG Code – Key Definitions, Structure, Application, Terminology
- Classess, UN Numbers, Proper Shipping Names and Packing Groups
- The Dangerous Goods List
- Limited and Excepted Quantity Provisions
- Marking and Labelling
Please see below the 2021 course dates for this 2-day combined training course to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
- Thursday 6th – Friday 7th May
- Thursday 10th – Friday 11th June
- Thursday 8th – Friday 9th July
- Thursday 5th – Friday 6th August
- Thursday 9th – Friday 10th September
- Thursday 7th – Friday 8th October
- Thursday 4th – Friday 5th November
- Thursday 9th – Friday 10th December
To enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.