06 May Dangerous Goods by Air (CAA / IATA Approved)
Dangerous Goods by Air (CAA / IATA Approved)
The objective of this course is to ensure that students can prepare a Dangerous Goods Shipment in accordance with the Requirements of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations or verify that a Dangerous Goods Shipment has been properly prepared for acceptance by an Operator.
Duration: 3 days
People: 10 (max)
- The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Classes, UN Numbers, Proper Shipping Names and Packing Groups
- Identification and the List of Dangerous Goods
- Marking and Labelling
Please see below the 2021 course dates for this 3-day combined training course to be delivered at AquaTerra House.
- Monday 3rd – Wednesday 5th May
- Monday 7th – Wednesday 9th June
- Monday 5th – Wednesday 7th July
- Monday 2nd – Wednesday 4th August
- Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th September
- Monday 4th – Wednesday 6th October
- Monday 1st – Wednesday 3rd November
- Monday 6th – Wednesday 8th December
To enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.