06 May COSHH Awareness
This course provides students with an effective appreciation of the requirements of controlling substances in the workplace. The course introduces participants to the control of substances hazardous to health (coshh) regulations, the duties imposed on employers and employees and how best these requirements can be implemented in the workplace.
Duration: 1/2 day
People: 8 (max)
- Legislation and Regulations (specific to COSHH)
- Identifying Hazardous Substances
- Explanation of EH40 Document
- Potential Health Effects
- Exposure Prevention
- COSHH Hierarchy
- PPE including limitations
- Personnel Responsibilities
- Practical Exercise
- Written Test (Multiple Choice)
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.