05 May Confined Space Entry
Confined Space Entry
This one day course provides personnel with a thorough understanding of the potential hazards and management controls required to carry out work in confined spaces safely.
Duration: 1 day
People: 8 (max)
- Health and Welfare Information
- Legislation and Regulations
- Confined Space Hazards
- Gases and Gas Monitoring
- Safe Systems of Work
- Emergency Planning and Rescue
- Practical Exercises and Demonstrations
- Written Test (multiple choice)
This 1-day course is delivered at AquaTerra House every Monday and Thursday of the month, throughout 2021.
To enquire about training delivery at your own premises/site, please place these requests into the form below.