Removal of a 30 tonne conductor from under deck.
Scope of work:
- Workpack and Job Card development
- Method Statement, Lift Plans and Risk Assessment preparation
- Selection and preparation of rigging and lifting equipment
- Deck penetrations and lifting beams installation
- Drilling and diamond wire cutting
- Cross hauling of caisson to laydown area
- Securing and cutting into sections
- Removal to topside
- Clamshell cutting on deck to manageable sizes
View all case studies
All the AquaTerra guys that we have had, have done a fantastic job. Everyone offshore has been extremely pleased how this difficult scope has been managed and executed.