06 May Benzene Awareness
This course is designed to give candidates a basic knowledge of and skills to identify the risks involved in working with Benzene and a potentially hazardous environment.
Duration: 2 hours
- What is Benzene
- Use of Benzene in the workplace
- How you can be exposed to Benzene
- Health hazards of Benzene
- Permissible limits of Benzene
- How to protect yourself from Benzene
- Gas monitoring
- Use of respirators
- Medical surveillance & first aid
- HSE rules on Benzene
This course has no scheduled dates and will be run at client request only. To send a booking request for this course, please fill in the form below.