AquaCast is ideal for projects nearing their end of life or where downtime to replace assets are not cost effective.
The damage is repaired using a solid, durable resin liner forming a protective sleeve within the caisson, extending the asset life by a minimum of five years.
- Repair time reduced from months to days compared with pipe replacement
- Costs are kept to a minimum
- Jointless, seamless solution eliminating corrosion and leakage points
- Composite material cannot corrode
- Designed for the toughest environments
- Unlike metal caisson linings, AquaCast can fit a range of hole diameters.
- It is quicker to install taking one week vs several months
- AquaCast is made of special composite material that will not corrode
- Quicker mobilisation time as products are kept in stock
Before work is carried out, inspection and cleaning of the caisson can be carried out using our proprietary inspection and maintenance technology, AquaClam to remove debris and marine build up, while also ensuring there is enough structural integrity remaining in the caisson for AquaCast to be a suitable solution.
Schedule a call with our engineering sales team to discuss your requirements and we can begin investigation work to ensure AquaCast is the right product to extend your asset life.